The latest technology for cleaning tile and grout! The SX-12 blasts soil and dirt from tile, grout, and smooth or rough hard surfaces. The rotary arm spins to create amazing soil blasting power working from 700 to 1,500 psi, while the vacuum ports pick up all the waste. Aerodynamically engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-12 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models The SX-12 is ready to work with truckmount carpet machines, pressure washers and vac systems, or thee high pressure portable extractors.
- Works with front-to-back and side-to-side motion.
- Works on uneven stone or tile surfaces or smooth concrete.
- Light-weight construction.
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights.
- Non-fatiguing: glides easily over the floor.
- Ergonomical Handles are spaced shoulder-width
- Easy-pull trigger
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- High-grade ceramic swivel – rebuildable!
- Max cleaning temperature is 210 at the machine or 180 degree F at the wand.
- High pressure sewer jetting hose used between the trigger and dome.
- Low profile: gets under counters or toe kicks
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Unique airflow system allows use on portables or truckmounts – both with excellent solution recovery
- Stiff nylon brush with skirt – great for stone & concrete
- 12″ Cleaning Path
- Simple 2 piece head and brush construction